Have you tried my Greek yogurt pancakes yet ? Almost three years later, I’m still obsessed with them. No more flat, dry, wimpy pancakes for me. Greek yogurt pancakes are fluffy, moist, and seriously taste incredible. You have to try them!
Most of the time, I enjoy my pancakes simply with some maple syrup and pat of butter, but what about days when you want something extra special and indulgent. Enter….Cinnamon Roll Pancakes:
Warm, fluffy pancakes + cinnamon roll sauce + cream cheese icing = sweet, sticky, cinnamony love.
These taste exactly like a cinnamon bun/roll in pancake form. Much easier and no baking required! And of course you can make these with your own favorite pancake mix, but please, at least try it with my Greek yogurt pancake recipe. I’m still standing by my claim that they are the Holy Grail of all pancakes!
- 3-4 servings of your favorite pancake recipe
- 4 TB butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 TB half and half or milk
- 1 TB ground cinnamon
- ½ TB flour
- pinch of salt
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2½ TB powdered sugar
- ⅛ tsp of vanilla extract
- milk (to thin icing if desired)
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour.
- Add brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and half-and-half and stir constantly until mixture comes to a simmer. Remove from heat.
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Add milk to thin to desired consistency.
- Spoon cinnamon roll sauce atop each pancake as you create a small stack. Drizzle cream cheese icing on top and enjoy!