|Greek Yogurt Pancakes ||
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- 6 oz of your favorite Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- scant 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Open the yogurt container and stir the yogurt until it’s smooth and creamy. Crack an egg over the yogurt and stir to combine leaving. The resulting mixture should be pale yellow in color and have a few lumps here and there.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour and baking soda.
- Pour yogurt/egg mixture into the bowl with the flour and baking soda. Stir to combine. The batter will be extremely thick.
- Spoon the batter onto a sprayed griddle or pan heated to medium-high. I usually make four big pancakes, but you could also make 8 smaller ones.
- Flip the pancakes when they start to bubble a bit on the surface. Cook until golden brown on both sides and serve with butter, syrup, fruit, Nutella….anything! Enjoy!
Recipe by Everyday Belle at http://www.everydaybelle.com/2011/06/greek-yogurt-pancakes/